Warning: With this build (as it is) you need to have the Silverlight 5 runtime and VS tools installed. You will get a manifest error if you only have SL4 installed.
- Option: --ShowTestingBrowserHost has been renamed/merged to the --BrowserWindow.
- Added a report output type of the MSBuild TRX. (Note: I don't use this personally, and haven't received any feedback on whether this is working well for people. If you see issues, report and we should be able to get them fixed)
- Started including the StatLight.exe.config in the release package
- Allows you to change the default color output at the console
- Allows you to specify the windowless property used on the test runner's host test page.
- Added support for the NUnit SetCultureAttribute SetCultureUIAttribute
- Added the ability to specify the height/width or maximized/minimized state of the browser window. (Thanks to Mike for the initial work)
- Continuous mode updates
- Added support for Silverlight 5 (special thanks to Bob Brumfield for some SL5 fixes)
- Added support for the Microsoft.Silverlight.Testing build put out in December 2011
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.