NOTE: This release is the first on the .net 4.0 framework. If you still need .net 3.5 support you can look back at using StatLight V1.2.
- Replaced the WebServer implementation.
- Note: Thanks to Jeff Wilcox and Microsoft - Much of this change was code ripped out of the Microsoft.Silverlight.Testing's server implementation. (Great head start)
- Features of new WebServer:
- Faster startup time
- No requirement for elevated privileges to start on web server port(s)
- Easier control over requests made to the StatLight web server. (Specifically allowing StatLight to generate a user friendly note regarding "out of normal usage" web service calls)
- Added initial support to test with multiple browsers
- Some basic (not fully tested in all scenarios) support for
- (default - in process browser - the one StatLights always used)
Resolved Items from the Issue Tracker
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.