TinyIoC.TinyIoCResolutionException

Dec 22, 2011 at 9:06 PM

Things were going so well...  I was able to run my tests fine and then I started getting the error below.  I know it must be something that changed on my system but I'm not sure where to start looking.  Thanks for any pointers you might have.

TinyIoC.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type: StatLight.Core.Runne
rExecutionEngine ---> TinyIoC.TinyIoCResolutionException: Unable to resolve type
: StatLight.Core.CurrentStatLightConfiguration ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvo
cationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. --->
Ionic.Zip.BadReadException:   ZipEntry::ReadHeader(): Bad signature (0x00905A4D)
 at position  0x00000000
   at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.ReadHeader(ZipEntry ze, Encoding defaultEncoding)
   at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.ReadEntry(ZipContainer zc, Boolean first)
   at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance_Orig(ZipFile zf)
   at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance(ZipFile zf)
   at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Read(Byte[] buffer, TextWriter statusMessageWriter, Enco
ding encoding)
   at StatLight.Core.WebServer.XapInspection.XapZipArchiveFactory.Create(Byte[]
zipBytes)
   at StatLight.Core.WebServer.XapInspection.XapReader.LoadXapUnderTest(String a
rchiveFileName)
   at StatLight.Core.Configuration.StatLightConfigurationFactory.GetStatLightCon
figurationForXap(String xapPath)
   at StatLight.Core.Configuration.StatLightConfigurationFactory.d__0.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at StatLight.Core.CurrentStatLightConfiguration..ctor(StatLightConfigurationF
actory statLightConfigurationFactory)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments,
 Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, B
inder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer.ConstructType(Type type, ConstructorInfo construc
tor, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer.SingletonFactory`2.GetObject(TinyIoCContainer con
tainer, NamedParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer.ResolveInternal(TypeRegistration registration, Na
medParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer.ResolveInternal(TypeRegistration registration, Na
medParameterOverloads parameters, ResolveOptions options)
   at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer.Resolve(Type resolveType)
   at TinyIoC.TinyIoCContainer.Resolve[ResolveType]()
   at StatLight.Console.Program.Main(String[] args)
Coordinator
Dec 23, 2011 at 12:38 AM

I would say something funky happend to the xap itself. the "bad signature" error is coming from Iconic.Zip (trying to read the zip file).

Can you open the xap with something like 7zip or winzip?

Dec 23, 2011 at 2:41 PM

Never mind; my bad.  I guess that's what happens when you -x the .dll and not the .xap <blush/>